Please note the procedures below for maintaining prudent social-distancing and restricted numbers during the Covid-19 pandemic. Perhaps they won’t be necessary but, for now, we expect that the following needs to be observed:
- Admission to Holy Mass for 24th & 25th December will be by ticket only on a first come, first served basis
- Applicants please need to state
- The Sunday/weekday Mass they normally attend
- Which Christmas Mass they wish to attend
- How many will be in their party, especially for families
Successful applicants will be notified of individual ticket number(s) allocated and should approach the sacristan at their usual Mass, with a copy of the e-mail confirmation, so as to be given the relevant number of tickets, which will be valid only for the Mass for which people applied.
To apply for a place (or places) at the Mass of your choice, please send an email to email@example.com.
Help Needed: We will also need a good number of stewards/welcomers at each of the four Christmas Masses (6.00pm, 9.00pm, 8.30am and 10.30am). Kindly offer to assist if you can! Please speak to the sacristan at the Mass you usually attend.