St Mary of the Angels in Worthing is a community of faith. We believe in the love and forgiveness of God and spread the ‘Good News’ among those we meet. Our church, in the Diocese of Arundel and Brighton, has been serving the Worthing community since 1864.
Watch Mass live at St Mary of the Angels
St Mary of the Angels website allows you to watch Catholic Mass online on our live Mass webcam. Outside the Mass or service times you can view the tabernacle webcam in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel for online adoration.
There is a constant stream broadcast from the church so stay online to view other church services which may also be broadcast over the internet.
- Sunday; 8:30am, 10:30am, 5:30pm, 7pm (Italian).
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 10am.
- Wednesdays; 7:30pm in the Church
- Holy Day of Obligation; 10am & 7:30pm
The Sacrament of Reconciliation can be received at the following times:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday after 10am Mass (with some rare exceptions).
- Wednesdays between 6.50pm – 7.20pm.
- The first Sunday of the month after all Masses.
Daily Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament:
- Each day (except Sunday & Wednesday) in the Holy Souls Chapel, from 8.45am. Praying in silence for vocations.
- Saturday’s between 10:30am-11am.
Featured Noticeboard Entries
- Reconciliation Services in Advent Through-out the Deanery
There will be the following reconcilitation services during Advent across the Deanery. Please do take advantage of these services and receive this Sacrament.
- Sunday 15th, St Michael, High Salvington, 3.00pm
- Monday 16th, St Catherine, Littlehampton, 7.30pm
- Tuesday 17th, Christ the King, Steyning, 10.30am
- Wednesday 18th, St Joseph, Rustington, 10.30am
- Thursday 19th, English Martyrs, Goring, 7.30pm
- Thursday 19th, St Peter, Shoreham by Sea, 7.30pm
- Friday 20th, Our Lady Star of the Sea, East Preston, 6.30pm
- Friday 20th, St Charles, East Worthing, 7.30pm
- Men’s Evening of Recollection
There will be a MEN’S EVENING OF RECOLLECTION on Tuesday 10th December starting 6.30pm for 7.00pm. An Advent time of prayer and preparation for the Coming of the Lord.
- Starting Again but with Joy
With today’s first Sunday of Advent, a new liturgical year begins. The Church takes up her journey again and invites us to reflect more intensely on the mystery of Christ, a mystery that is always new and that time cannot exhaust. Christ is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. Thanks to him, the history of humanity proceeds as a pilgrimage toward the fulfilment of the Kingdom which he inaugurated with his Incarnation and victory over sin and death.
Pope St John Paul II, First Sunday of Advent, 2001
- Please help: St Mary of the Angels Nightshelter
As a parish we run a night shelter for the homeless. This will re-commence on Monday 4th November 2019 until Monday 9th March 2020. As ever, there is a real need for volunteers to staff this, in particular the night shift (from 9.00pm until 7.00am).
If you can help out please contact Heidi Walker, email: email@example.com Thank you!
- Our Parish AMAZING Prayer
we thank you for gathering us together
and for calling us to serve as your disciples.
You have charged us through your Son Jesus
with the great mission of evangelising and of witnessing your love to the world.
Send your Holy Spirit to guide us as we discern your will
for the spiritual renewal of our parish.
Give us strength, courage, and clear vision as we use our gifts to serve you.
We entrust our parish family to the care of St Mary of the Angels, our Mother,
and ask for her intercession as we strive to bear witness to the Gospel
and build an AMAZING parish.
We ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- St Raphael Club
The ST RAPHAEL CLUB for 8-18s next meets on Saturday 21st December, 3.00pm – 5.00pm. We will, among other things, decorate the Christmas Tree.
Meet in the parish centre. Bring a friend!
How to use our site
See our upcoming events and services in the Noticeboard page, watch Mass online from our Catholic Mass Online page and use the Contact Us page to view the parish team, to make contact with us or to send us a prayer-line request so that we can pray for your intentions in our daily mass or through our prayer team.
Let us know what you think of our site or our online mass webcast by visiting our Guestbook and leaving a comment.
St Mary of the Angels Catholic Church,