Celebrate Mass with us live at St Mary of the AngelsSt Mary of the Angels website allows you to watch Catholic Mass online on our live Mass webcam. Outside the Mass or service times you can view the tabernacle webcam in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel for online adoration. There is a constant stream broadcast from the church so stay online to view other church services which may also be broadcast over the internet. Please come inside and join in!
To join our Mass or other live church services click this link - Catholic Mass Online
- Sunday; 8:30am, 10:30am (Family), 5:30pm (Folk), 7pm (Italian)
- Weekdays (except Wednesday); 10am
- Wednesdays; 8am Avila House, 7:30pm
- Tuesdays; 6:30am in the Lady Chapel & 10am
- Saturday; 10am, (Sacrament of Reconciliation & Exposition 10:30-11am)
- Holy Day; 10am, 7:30pm
- Daily Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament: Each day (except Sunday & Wednesday), in the Holy Souls Chapel, from 8.45am. Praying in silence for vocations.
- Confessions each weekday and Saturday after Holy Mass. On the first Sunday of the month after all Masses and Wednesdays between 6.50pm – 7.20pm.
Featured Noticeboard Entries
- New Boiler AppealSadly our boiler has broken down and we need to raise £11,800 to replace it. Total contributions received so far amount to £6100 - which is fabulous and thank-you for your extraordinary generosity. However we still have quite some way to go. Please do support this important work and give what you can, either through donations in the church or even online using the free BTMyDonate service. Remember, please consider gift-aiding any cash contribution by using one of your special envelopes or a yellow envelope which you will find at the entrance of the church. A donation amounting to £20 will then become £25 as we claim the tax back from HMRC. Cheques to be made payable to St Mary of the Angels, thank-you.
- St Mary's Friendship ClubDo you sometimes feel a little lonely, and would like to meet other people? Why not join out Friendship Group? We meet every other Wednesday (see weekly newsletter for details). We have a varied programme, ranging from quizzes, bingo, guest speakers, lunch at St Mary’s or at a restaurant, various other activities, or just a simple chat amongst ourselves. Come along and meet us. Why not bring a friend as well?Contacts: Jacqueline/Dennis: 243914, Celia 238229, Aidan 239816, Sheila 235308.
- Catholic Summer Camps for Boys and GirlsCATHOLIC SUMMER CAMPS.... FOR BOYS (i) Seniors (Years 8, 9, 10), Snowdonia, 21st to 28th July; (ii) All ages (St John Bosco Camp, run by SVP), Essex, 23rd July to 30th July; (iii) All ages (St John Bosco Camp, run by SVP), Essex, 30th July to 6th August. AND FOR GIRLS … All ages (St John Bosco, run by SVP), Essex, 6th to 13th August. More details from Fr Terry or the SVP. Some assistance with funding may be available for those who are genuinely interested.
- St Mary of the Angels International MassThis year our annual International Mass be celebrated at 10.30am on Sunday 3rd July and will be followed by a shared lunch at the Sion School Hall. Parishioners are encouraged to wear their national costume and to bring along traditional food for sharing with others. It will be wonderful to pray the Our Father in different languages and also for some of our international community to consider doing the readings and the Bidding Prayers during the Mass. If you can help with reading, please speak to Fr Terry. We would particularly like to hear Malayalam, Polish and Tagalog.
- Listening to the SaintsSimply proclaim the Lord Christ holy in your hearts, and always have your answer ready for people who ask you the reason for the hope that you have. But give it with courtesy and respect and with a clear conscience. Saint Peter (1 Peter 3: 15-16) I remind you to stir into a flame the gift of God that you have received ... For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but rather of power and love and self-control. So do not be ashamed of your testimony to our Lord ... but bear your share of hardship for the Gospel with the strength that comes from God. Saint Paul in his second letter to Saint Timothy (2 Timothy 6: 1-7) The Solemnity of St Peter & St Paul, a Holy Day of Obligation, is on Wednesday. Plenty of Masses are available.
How to use our siteSee our upcoming events and services in the Noticeboard page, watch Mass Online from our Catholic Mass Online page and use the Contact Us page to view the parish team, to make contact with us or to send us a prayer-line request so that we can pray for your intentions in our daily mass or through our prayer team. Let us know what you think of our site or our online mass webcast by visiting our Guestbook and leaving a comment.
St Mary of the Angels Catholic Church
Richmond Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 4BJ, United Kingdom Arundel & Brighton Diocesan Trust Registered Charity 252878