Celebrate Mass with us live at St Mary of the AngelsSt Mary of the Angels website allows you to watch Catholic Mass online on our live Mass webcam. Outside the Mass or service times you can view the tabernacle webcam in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel for online adoration. There is a constant stream broadcast from the church so stay online to view other church services which may also be broadcast over the internet. Please come inside and join in!
To join our Mass or other live church services click this link - Catholic Mass Online
- Sunday; 8:30am, 10:30am (Family), 5:30pm (Folk), 7pm (Italian)
- Weekdays (except Wednesday); 10am
- Wednesdays; 8am Avila House, 7:30pm
- Tuesdays; 6:30am in the Lady Chapel & 10am
- Saturday; 10am, (Sacrament of Reconciliation & Exposition 10:30-11am)
- Holy Day; 10am, 7:30pm
- Daily Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament: Each day (except Sunday & Wednesday), in the Holy Souls Chapel, from 8.45am. Praying in silence for vocations.
- Confessions each weekday and Saturday after Holy Mass. On the first Sunday of the month after all Masses and Wednesdays between 6.50pm – 7.20pm.
Featured Noticeboard Entries
- Samar's Aid Winter AppealDaily on our TV screens we see the plight of destitute refugees who have left everything, desperate to escape the war in Syria. Again we have been asked to help with this never-ending tragedy. Our Justice & Peace Group has teamed up with English Martyrs to collect items that will go directly to refugees in Syria & Iraq. Working in partnership with the charity Samara's Aid (www.samarasaidappeal.org), boxes of aid are sent direct to our brothers and sisters in the camps. So what's needed? Adult & child's winter shoes, boots, wellies, trainers; winter clothing, sleeping bags, bedding, Moses baskets, baby bedding, travel cots; nappies, incontinence/sanitary products, soap, washing powder. New only underwear. Everything must be either new or, if used, in good condition. Please bring items to any Mass on Sun 25th September. On Tuesday 27th an army of volunteers will be needed after 10.00am Mass to sort the clothes in the Parish Centre. Pope Francis has said that “refugees are not numbers; they are people who have faces, names, stories & need to be treated as such.” Please do help.
- A Work of Art by Maurice Lindars, WSASMaurice has very kindly offered to raffle this painting, executed by his own hand, to raise funds for the parish. We are most grateful. Raffle tickets will be available from next Sunday (when the painting will be on view) and the draw will take place on Sunday 9th October. Please be generous in purchasing raffle tickets for this high-quality art work.
- Young Adults GroupFr Terry is keen to start a group for young adults (aged 18 - 30) in the parish. It will probably meet monthly and will include opportunities for faith-sharing and formation, food, prayer, and social time. If you fit the age bracket and are interested, please send an email to email@example.com. The group can start small, if necessary, and grow bigger in time. Perhaps older parishioners could pray for the success of such a group?
- Jesus at the centreKeep your eyes fixed on Him who is your guide to the heavenly country, where He is leading you. What does it matter to you whether Jesus wishes to guide you to Heaven by way of the desert or by the meadow, so long as he is always with you and you arrive at the possession of a blessed eternity? Let us remember that the Heart of Jesus has called us not only for our own sanctification, but also for that of other souls. He wants to be helped in the salvation of souls. St Pio of Pietrelcina (Padre Pio), 1887 - 1968
- First Holy Communion 2016-2017There will be an information evening on Monday, 26th September, at 8.00pm in the Lady Chapel for parents who wish their children to receive First Holy Communion in June 2017. We are introducing the new style Diocesan Programme this year, so it is most important that parents attend this meeting. The first session for parents and children will be on Saturday, 1st October, 1.30pm – 3.00pm and the Enrolment Mass will be at 10.30am Mass on Sunday, 2nd October.
How to use our siteSee our upcoming events and services in the Noticeboard page, watch Mass Online from our Catholic Mass Online page and use the Contact Us page to view the parish team, to make contact with us or to send us a prayer-line request so that we can pray for your intentions in our daily mass or through our prayer team. Let us know what you think of our site or our online mass webcast by visiting our Guestbook and leaving a comment.
St Mary of the Angels Catholic Church
Richmond Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 4BJ, United Kingdom Arundel & Brighton Diocesan Trust Registered Charity 252878