Watch Catholic Mass Online at St Mary of the AngelsSt Mary of the Angels website allows you to watch Catholic Mass online on our live Mass webcam. Outside the Mass or service times you can view the tabernacle webcam in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel for online adoration. There is a constant stream broadcast from the church so stay online to view other church services which may also be broadcast over the internet. Please come inside and join in!
To watch our online Mass or other live church services click this link - Catholic Mass Online
- Sunday; 8:30am, 10:30am (Family), 5:30pm (Folk), 7pm (Italian)
- Weekdays; 10am,
- Wednesday; 8:00am Avila House, 10am Westbrooke
- Saturday; 10am, (Sacrament of Reconciliation & Exposition 10:30-11am)
- Holy Day; 10am, 7:30pm
Featured Noticeboard Entries
- SMOTA 150 Closing Mass with the Bishop and past clergy
Our SMOTA 150 year jubilee celebrations will be drawn to an end with the celebration of Mass on Friday 4 September at 7:30pm. The Mass will be celebrated with Bishop Richard and a few of the past clergy of the parish.
- First Holy Communion 2016: Enrolment Meeting and Mass
There is an important information and enrolment meeting on Monday 5 October in the Church Social Area between 8-9pm. This meeting is for parents of children who will be at least 7 years old by January 2016 who wish to receive their First Holy Communion. Remember it is essential that Parents attend this meeting as there can be no enrolment on to the program for 2016 afterwards. The family enrolment Mass is set for Sunday 11th October at 10:30am. All enquiries should be directed to Mary Murphy, First Holy Communion Program Coordinator, on 01903 772559
- Children's Interactive Fun Day
The Catholic Bible School will be leading a Children's Interactive Fun Day at St Mary of the Angels on Friday 4th September. Please come to the Parish Centre from 11am to 3pm with a packed lunch. For details contact Helen Hunnisett on 07790 167752.
- Restart Week 2015 - Joy and Hope in the Gospel
A week of home grown mission with special Masses on Sunday 6th and 13th September and an additional 6:30am early Mass each weekday and each weekday evening will have a special service starting 7.30pm. The services are themed on the Vatican II document the Pastoral Constitution on the Church in the Modern World "Gaudium et Spes" which means Joy and Hope.
- Sunday 6 September - The Church, the Body of Christ where all feel welcome Mass: 8:30am, 10:30am, 5:30pm
- Monday 7 September - Knowing the Peace and Joy of our Risen Lord Mass: 6:30am, 10am + Evening Reconciliation Service: 7:30pm
- Tuesday 8 September - The Good News for the Poor Mass: 6:30am, 10am + Evening Service: 7:30pm
- Wednesday 9 September - The Family Church Mass: 6:30am, 10am + Evening Service: 7:30pm
- Thursday 10 September - To Unite all things in Christ, Encouraging the People of Good Will Mass: 6:30am, 10am + Evening Service: 7:30pm
- Friday 11 September - The Joy of the Gospel Mass: 6:30am, 10am + Evening Service: 7:30pm
- Sunday 12 September - We are Jesus in the World today Mass: 8:30am, 10:30am, 5:30pm
- Laudato Si - Care for our common home
Pope Francis' Message : protect & care for each other. On 24 May 2015 Pope Francis released his encyclical, Laudato Si - Care of our common home, a landmark invitation for the Church, for political leaders and for every one of us as we reflect on the Holy Father’s encouragement to live simply and in solidarity with the poor.To read the encyclical follow this link:
In Laudato Si Pope Francis asks us to protect and care for each other and the earth: the precious home that we all share. Join Catholics worldwide to ensure that the encyclical’s message reaches world leaders in this important year. www.cafod.org.uk/Campaign/One-Climate-One-World/climate-petition.