Watch Catholic Mass Online at St Mary of the AngelsSt Mary of the Angels website allows you to watch Catholic Mass online on our Live Mass webcam. Outside the Mass times you can view the tabernacle webcam in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel for online adoration. There is a constant stream broadcast from the church so stay online to view other church services which may also be broadcast over the internet. Please come inside and join in!
To watch Mass or other services online click here
- Sunday; 8:30am, 10:30am (Family), 5:30pm (Folk), 7pm (Italian)
- Weekdays; 10am,
- Wednesday; 8:00am Avila House, 10am Westbrooke
- Saturday; 10am, (Sacrament of Reconciliation & Exposition 10:30-11am)
- Holy Day; 10am, 7:30pm
Featured Noticeboard Entries
- Celebration of SMOTA 150 – in music and songAll Parishioners are invited to enjoy a relaxing evening listening to Jazz, Spiritual, Classical and a splash of Opera. Come along at 7.30pm on 25th July to be entertained by SMOTA musicians and choir in our Church. This is a free event, wine and nibbles in the interval
- Laudato Si - Care for our common homePope Francis' Message : protect & care for each other. On 24 May 2015 Pope Francis released his encyclical, Laudato Si - Care of our common home, a landmark invitation for the Church, for political leaders and for every one of us as we reflect on the Holy Father’s encouragement to live simply and in solidarity with the poor. To read the encyclical follow this link: http://w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/encyclicals/documents/papa-francesco_20150524_enciclica-laudato-si.html In Laudato Si Pope Francis asks us to protect and care for each other and the earth: the precious home that we all share. Join Catholics worldwide to ensure that the encyclical’s message reaches world leaders in this important year. www.cafod.org.uk/Campaign/One-Climate-One-World/climate-petition.
- More Urgent Church Repairs!FR CHRIS. SOME BAD NEWS I'M AFRAID! 1. As you can see the Dry Rot in the entrance has proved to be far more extensive than at first thought. 2. Also, the East Roof of the South Transept (over the Blessed Sacrament Chapel) has also been found to be in need of replacement. All of which is going to cost many thousands of pounds. If you would like to make a donation online using your debit card, you can use the BT MyDonate tool which can be accessed here (link).
- Share your Memories of St Mary of the Angels
To celebrate 150 years of St Mary of the Angels, our Parish website now has a page to allow our community both past and present to post and share their memories of our parish.
To access the page and to leave your story navigate to SMOTA150 and enter your memory as a comment. Please also remember to upload an image should you have one. This page will grow over the year and form a record of our stories and memories which we can preserve for our community of the future.